Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Makaia Update


Here is my new carseat...i get to face forward. Yeah!!!


Grocery shopping is fun because I get a balloon.



I am inside my new tent.


Trying on a b-day hat at the store...i guess it's not going to stay on.


It's been awhile since I have posted. We have been so busy as usual in the summer months and it's only going to get more hectic if you know my husband as football season begins! Here are a few pics and a video of Makaia to keep you up to date as I organize all of her b-day pics and videos. I will post them very soon. Makaia is crawling (very fast!) and standing. She hasn't decided to take that first step, but I can see that it is coming very soon. She is becoming such a young lady. She loves to touch any plants and trees. She went to the zoo for the 1st time this week and it was very hot (97 degrees) but I think she had a good time. There will be many more good times to come at the zoo.


Here is Makaia playing in her tent and tunnel that Aunt Jessi and Uncle Steve got her:


No comments:

Post a Comment