Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Mothers Day

I'm talking to you!


Yum...Pasta.

My 1st spaghetti.


More pasta.


Cheese is my fav!!


Watch out. I don't like share my cheese.


See my pretty hair...



I fit into my toy basket!

Mothers day is here, and for the first time it means so much more. Makaia is 9 months old and she has been such a joy. She even told dad to get me flowers for my first mothers day:) We have been so busy around the house. We bought her a swing set (not put together yet) and found a nice place in the yard to put it. We have the area all ready filled with mulch, now all we need to do it put the darn thing together, which I dread.
Makaia is now eating all kinds of food. She ate her 1st doughnut today. And like daughter like daddy, she ate a whole glazed doughnut all by herself! It was a huge doughnut from the bakery, not a small pre-packaged thing. I was also wondering what to expect from her sudden sugar high, but she was pretty much the same (not sure if that is a good sign or not..LOL). Hope you enjoy these recent pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment