What a cutie pie.
Cheese. I am a ham.
Sometimes I get real serious.These are some of the latest pics from our Target photo shoot. Makaia has been such a joy. She is starting to get independent. She wants to grab and hold everything. She is eating some table food- mainly bananas. She is not crawling yet, but is rolling and stretching to get into things. I am starting to see the handful that she will become:) I have to admit that she has been such a good baby...not that i have others to compare her too but I have that motherly feeling that she is good. Haha. If all kids were this great there would be families of 10 all over the place. LOL.
Summer is coming and I am looking forward to mommy and me activities. We plan on going to the park and the kiddie pool quite often. So much fun! Plus Jeff will need to figure out how to build her a playset in the back yard. She will need a swing, a sandbox, and a slide...


I love the pics! I wish I had come out to see the three of you. From everything I hear, Makaia is a great kid, and I am sure that comes from having some awesome parents. Hope you all continue to be happy and healthy.
ReplyDelete