Friday, August 21, 2009

Makaia has arrived!!


Today is Makaia's 2 week b-day. She was born on Friday August 7th at 9:39PM. Giving birth was such a great experience. Jeff was very helpful and supportive.

The past 2 weeks have been interesting to say the least. The 1st night home with Makaia was tough, but it gets better every day as we figure each other out. Even though I am not getting much sleep I am cherishing every moment with her. There are countless diaper changes and feedings every 2-3 hours. The cutest thing is that she makes the biggest smiles in her sleep...I wonder what she is dreaming about!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I can totally see you in her Trish. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm still having a hard time seeing you being motherly. I know she'll be spoiled...just like you were!!

    ReplyDelete