
A recent pic of me with Jess and her girls at baby Shelton's shower. Looking back on pictures from the shower my belly has grown quite a bit since then....seems like double. Another sad realization is that the maternity pants that I wore a belt with early on now don't even fit! I didn't think that you were supposed to grow out of maternity clothes. Speaking of eating and gaining weight, some of you know that I have a strange craving for cucumbers and eat several of them a day; as a matter of fact I need more and will be visiting the farmers market this weekend to get some! One other funny eating habit that I will share is stopping at 7-11 on my way to work to get an extra large cherry slurpee and cinnamon roll.
A couple things about the baby...she seems to be getting the hiccups a lot lately and also is moving & kicking me all the time. I am starting to think that maybe I am eating way too much sugar...yesterday with the slurpee, cinnamon roll, chocolate candy, bag of gummy bears, and cookie dough blizzard from DQ all before dinner may have been too much for her!
K! Time to post more! you should put some pics on here!
ReplyDelete