She loves to mimic everything. She loves to dance and laughs all the time. She is so over baby food. Now all she will eat is stuff that she can pick up and put in her mouth. She has 2 teeth peeking through in her lower jaw. She loves cheese and didn't seem to care for mommy's tofu chicken. She seems to really like green veggies...especially green beans.
I hope you enjoy some of her recent pics...
My 1st baseball game.
We all went on a buggy ride in Amish country.
Check out my bikini!
I am so happy we are going swimming.





Did you take her to see the Nationals? I love her bikini and her huge grin! She is still the cutest baby I know. I can't wait to see her again! Her birthday is coming up...tell her aunt Jessi wants to know what she wants. Maybe some loud noise makers???
ReplyDelete