Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's a blizzard...and not from DQ

We are surviving the blizzard of 2010. Within the past few days we have gotten over 50 inches of snow breaking the record for the DC area!!! The first 35 came a few days ago and we were lucky that the farmer that uses our land came and dug us out....but just as we cleared a path another snow storm came overnight and dumped another round of snow. Everything that was plowed and cleared is now all filled in. I am going a bit stir crazy since I haven't been able to leave the house in almost a week. Makaia made snow angels with my help and I showed her how much fun it can be to eat the snow, but she wasn't very interested in doing that. I didn't get any pics of her in the snow, but here are a few recent ones.




See that sneaky reach for the remote?



What a cute grin.



I love my highchair..thx Michael and Erica!



Did you say www.target.com? Mom makes me go there all the time.



Forget that. I'm going to www.toysrus.com



Dad and Makaia hard at work.



What's new...

  • Makaia has really figured out how the jumperoo works. And she has been bouncing like crazy and just laughing.
  • So far every baby food that I have given her she eats and keeps her mouth open for more and more...maybe we will be lucky and she will be a good eater that tries everything at least once.
  • We have moved bath time to the real tub...since she isn't sitting up by herself we put the baby tub inside the real tub. Now her splashes don't fly all over the kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. Michael and Erica say:
    Not really missing that 50" of snow since leaving DC ... but still missing all three of you.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute...must be the mccord genes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about you guys every time I complained about all the snow we got here; measly in comparison! :) - Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete