Thursday, January 14, 2010

I get to eat cereal!

















Here are a collection of pics from the past few weeks. Things are starting to change so fast with Makaia. She is now eating cereal and will be eating baby food before I know it. She has been cooing a lot and likes to splash like crazy during bath time. She is still in her plastic tub in the kitchen sink, but with water flying all over the kitchen it may be time to move to the big tub.


The easiest way to get her to smile is to make kissing faces and noises or chew my food in a silly manner. It cracks her up to see my mouth move.


I found out this week that there is a boy (Connor) at daycare that loooves her. When I went to pick her up this week he was standing next to the pack-in-play just watching her sleep. Robin (the daycare lady) said that Connor always wants to help out with Makaia and check on her when she's sleeping. He is like her protector...so cute!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I love all her lil outfits! And her beautiful full head of hair (that dad must be jealous of). And she's already a man-eater!

    ReplyDelete