Monday, November 30, 2009




Thanksgiving came and went so fast! We had lots of family time at the Shelton house. The turkey was perfect (thanks to my brine) and Jeff's cooking skills. Well, if you call me yelling at him to get off the couch and check the turkey skills:) We all sat together and said what we were thankful for before the big meal and babycakes slept during the whole meal. After we ate we began to deck the halls. The Christmas tree went up and garland was twisted around the banisters. Everything looks so festive. I was slacking on the thanksgiving pics of Makaia, but I managed to snag a few of her all dressed up in her ruffly dress that grandma bought her.

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo cute! I miss her already! Thanks for having us out for turkey day! we really enjoyed it! see you christmas time!

    ReplyDelete